Hay and straw are natural products. We are working all year round to deliver the perfect quality.
Also because - just as with human tastes - animals differ enormously. It is important that you know what you are buying!
We always advise you to come and see us first before you have an order delivered at home.
To avoid confusion, see our terms and conditions below.
- By placing your order with us you automatically agree with these conditions.
- You can order via our webshop, by mail, telephone, text message, wattsapp, orally when you visit us. (the latter will always be confirmed in writing)
- Condition on this site has been updated to the latest version.
- If you have not ordered and paid via our website, payments will be made to the driver (employee J.Muskens hay & straw) on delivery (collection) or otherwise agreed in advance.
- Our driver unloads at the door and is not responsible for placing the product in its place. Of course we support you as far as possible.
- agreed transport costs concern only the delivery and not possibly return, bring, exchange etc. (except straw rental)
- All our products are sold individually and the indicated weights are only an indication. You can not derive any rights from this.
- We do not hold products. (unless otherwise agreed and recorded in writing, the products must also be paid for) products are for free sale.
- Collection of products possible after telephone contact with us.
- It is up to the customer to check whether the quality meets the expectations at the start of delivery (or pickup).
- If unloaded (or loaded with us) you have automatically indicated that the product meets your expectations.
- If after delivery you unexpectedly feel that no good quality has been delivered, you can notify us in writing within 5 days.
- After the above mentioned moments you can no longer claim the quality of the product. This is because very much of the quality and shelf life is in the form of storage. We can not be held responsible for the storage at the customer.
- Products are never returned, in case of courtesy the product must be exchanged.
- Opened packs / bales can not be returned.
- With all wrapped bales, we want the customer to see if it meets the expectations.
- We never exchange wound packages.
- You can no longer exchange wound bales.
- Quality and type (structure, ds, etc) may differ from a previous order with us. ol>
With open, honest and respectful communication we almost always look good, but the above conditions form the guideline in our business operations.